The natural beauty and practicality of ceramic and porcelain tiles and stone is hard to beat. We love the challenge of sourcing beautiful, quality materials, making them work in a space, and installing them perfectly. That’s probably why we’re Auckland’s leading commercial tile and stone installers.
Tiles from start to finish
You get our breadth of knowledge every step of the way – from choosing and sourcing the perfect material for your project, designing for your space, installing and creating documentation.
• Commercial Tile Installation
• Stone Walls and Floor Installation
• Wooden Flooring Installation
Our experience works for you
We’ve done all sorts of projects in and around Auckland – from corporate office spaces to schools, from rest homes to casinos. We work with a range of materials in a range of spaces and settings. Whatever the project, the job is always on time, and right first time.
European ceramic and porcelain tiles, and stone
We source our range of beautiful tiles and stone flooring from Spain and Italy, so our customers know they’re getting quality, lasting products. Although our range includes a variety of colours, weights, and designs, we’re always looking for new, innovative types of tile and stone to help us meet the needs of our clients – and the ever-changing NZ building code requirements.
Give your next commercial project a hard wearing, classic foundation with Tileworks.
Tile Installation Services Include:
• Renovations & New builds – residential, retirement villages, multi-storey offices and apartments, specialised exterior cladding and industrial flooring systems etc
• Pools – a large number of local body funded public pools have been completed
• Restaurants – specialized commercial kitchen environments, including refurbishments without closure
• Shops – highly experienced in mall environments as well as individual store fit-outs
• Interior and exterior
• Feature walls
Certified water-proofers on our staff ensure we meet and exceed building consent requirements – all code of compliance documentation provided.