VersiPave® is a height adjustable paver support pedestal that provide a unique solution for raised pavers with inconsistent or uneven thickness, by way of it’s quartered individual adjustable support chocks. They create a cavity to conceal services, which also improves heat and sound insulation, facilitates rapid surface drainage and allows easy access to waterproofing. It also reduces efflorescence, algae growth and paving installation costs.
Height range of VersiPave® is 24mm to 45mm and may be increased using 20mm and/or 40mm extenders.
Features and Benefits
- Minimum height of 24mm
- Progressive 1mm independent height adjustment
- Accommodates pavers of inconsistent thickness
- Easy-to-install, cost effective and lightweight
- Reduces construction time
- Reusable, suitable for temporary paving or retrofitting
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Supports Green Building certification
- Roof terraces
- Balconies and patios
- Plaza decks
- Pedestrian walkways